Friday, June 7, 2013

Queen of the rats

Photo







Photo



megsonthemoon: notkatniss: Kitty isn't allow outside and she...



megsonthemoon:

notkatniss:

Kitty isn't allow outside and she gets mad at us so she sits in the potted tree and pretends she is outside

SHE LOOKS SO SAD

megnesiums: Let's play 'were those fireworks or did someone on my street just get shot'

megnesiums:

Let's play 'were those fireworks or did someone on my street just get shot'

Photo



fangirl challenge - [10] tv shows ↳[7/10] Boardwalk Empire



















fangirl challenge - [10] tv shows

↳[7/10] Boardwalk Empire

Photo

















readmor: IM LAUGHIGN SO AHRD OH MY GOD



readmor:

IM LAUGHIGN SO AHRD OH MY GOD

Photo









Suzi Quatro and Joan Jett at KROQ radio station in Los...





Suzi Quatro and Joan Jett at KROQ radio station in Los Angeles, CA.

Photo

















cobie-smulders: So, why do you write these strong female...



















cobie-smulders:

So, why do you write these strong female characters?

Because you're still asking me that question. 
- Joss Whedon [x]

Buffy the Vampire Slayer is an incredibly clever, complex and extraordinary show, contributing to the birth of female empowerment portrayed in television and constructing positive role models for young women in particular. The show was born in a still very traditional patriarchal society, and has since created characters such as Buffy and her fellow friends and allies for female audiences to idolise and adore - "these stories give people strength". Along with the establishment of the first long-term lesbian relationship to be seen on network television, Joss Whedon and Buffy have taken an enormous step towards equality, a necessity enabling survival in the modern day world.

insidiousmuppet: One year for Halloween, my roommates and I...







insidiousmuppet:

One year for Halloween, my roommates and I were a blue-collar family.

oh my god

Photo



Photo





Photo







Photo









autosuficiencia replied to your post: what am i doing with my life Wow, that's more than me & I...

autosuficiencia replied to your post: what am i doing with my life

Wow, that's more than me & I have 27,200

and to think, i’ve only had an account for 2 years now. 

i remember you posting about being close to 30k and i kinda didn’t feel as bad having so many goddamn posts, but now…

smashthestraight: obama's far from perfect but what the fuck people actually think he sits behind...

smashthestraight:

obama's far from perfect but what the fuck people actually think he sits behind his desk with gendo hands and is all "let's throw a tornado with my magic weather machine because lol". like really. what the fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment