Sunday, June 9, 2013

Not Your Average Bear

Photo



xombiedirge: Limbo'd Pop Culture by Nathan Szerdy / Website


Limbo'd Walking Dead


Limbo'd Gotham


Limbo'd Nightmare before Christmas

xombiedirge:

Limbo'd Pop Culture by Nathan Szerdy Website

campusbeefcake: UNNNNNNGHHHHHH. god i love this gif. Sorry,...



campusbeefcake:

UNNNNNNGHHHHHH. god i love this gif.

Sorry, always reblog

This wallpaper is fkin SICK



This wallpaper is fkin SICK

GO JESS!



GO JESS!

chadleymacguff: me arriving anywhere



chadleymacguff:

me arriving anywhere

asianstudbear: Boston Gay pride 13! Eye candy and awesomeness...





















asianstudbear:

Boston Gay pride 13! Eye candy and awesomeness everywhere!

Ugh! Why can't our pride be this fun?!?!?

Photo



Photo



allthecoasters: Intimidator - Carowinds



allthecoasters:

Intimidator - Carowinds

iamoceanic: victran: cerebralzero: little shit got what was...



iamoceanic:

victran:

cerebralzero:

little shit got what was coming to him, good cat.

ahahahaha YES!

GOOD.

carnenchiladas: noodlesandbeef: Pierced! Yay I did it! I...



carnenchiladas:

noodlesandbeef:

Pierced!

Yay I did it! I thought it was gonna hurt more since everyone told me it hurt so much but it wasn't bad at all. I didn't even screamed, I actually had a laughing fit after each one. And I didn't even have my lollipop since I didn't want to ruin my diet. overall success I would say

Congrats!

bigxbad: Yesterday we went on a hike with friends to Flat Top....







bigxbad:

Yesterday we went on a hike with friends to Flat Top. It's the highest public trail here in Anchorage that takes about an hour or so to get to the top. It's a hard climb through snow, mud and rock but the view is spectacular.

Photo













Doing front desk at the salon today. It sucks.



Doing front desk at the salon today. It sucks.

bigxbad: Prance-rcise



bigxbad:

Prance-rcise

prettylittlerunner: tobeasuccessstory: hipbonesandrunningshoes:...



prettylittlerunner:

tobeasuccessstory:

hipbonesandrunningshoes:

cottoncondy:

crockerharley:

dirkstrider-in-the-tardis:

SPREAD THIS SHIT LIKE WILDFIRE BECAUSE IT IS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE.

So much fucking respect for this guy.

The lack of notes shows the large division between the two people he mentioned.

I can never stress this enough. My dad used to do the same, he'd tease me and I'd go for the biscuits to feel better. But he'd tease me some more. He said he was trying to motivate me, it never works like that. Encourage people, not mock them and make them feel horrible about their body to motivate change. It never works like that. Nobody deserves that hate.

:(

Wow this is powerful.

Sexy Time

I feel the need to clarify some things regarding Arman's recent post about our sexy time last night.

1. Yes I used lube. I would never dry fuck him because being majority bottom I know how much it hurts.

2. I would never do anything to hurt him. Arman knows he is safe with me and we never do anything I know he doesn't enjoy.

3. When he said that you can't do stuff like that to him and not talk about it, he was referring to AFTERWARD. It's not like I raped him in the middle of the night. He woke me up, we foreplayed, and things escalated. He enjoyed it and I enjoyed it.

It kinda sucks that what he was posting was supposed to paint a picture of me being an awesome top and show how funny the situation was for both of us. Instead it has turned into me looking like a total asshole due to people misunderstanding what he was trying to say. What a downer.

BIGxBAD: Sexytime TMI

BIGxBAD: Sexytime TMI:

bigxbad:

I just got off the phone with Tony talking about our sexytime last night. You can't just do stuff like that to me and not talk about it.

We were in bed asleep, It's 2:30am and without saying a word he wakes up, turns over to me, puts me in a choke hold from the back and pins my face down to the…

You got FUCKED! That's what!

In N Out

How sad is it that I just got the most excited about our upcoming trip to Vegas because I realized Im gonna get to eat animal style burgers and fries? Idc though, that shit is BOMB!

No comments:

Post a Comment